- 1 cup 100% Pure Pumpkin Puree
- ½ cup Natural Peanut Butter (no sugar, salt or oil added)
- 1¾ cups Oat Flour
- 1 tsp Ground Cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 350℉ and line 3 cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- Add all of the ingredients to a stand mixer bowl with a beater attachment. Mix on medium speed. Scrape down the sides of the bowl and mix again. Mixture should be thick and fudge-like, not sticky, like cookie dough.
- Roll the dough in between 2 sheets of parchment paper until it’s ¼” thick. Use a mini bone cookie cutter, ($4.25 on amazon), to punch out bone shapes. Re-roll the dough and punch out more cookies, until the dough is used up.
- Bake for 15 minutes, or until firm and dry. Let cool completely, then store in a tightly sealed container in the fridge for up to 1 week.